Terms and Conditions
Note: You are required to agree to these terms and conditions prior to making any purchase.
AIATSIS does not take responsibility for circumstances outside of its control, including but not limited to availability of goods and delivery circumstances.
- New users can create an account before or during the checkout process.
- Existing users can sign in online and modify their account details at any time.
- All prices shown in the shop are in Australian dollars.
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- While we take all reasonable care to ensure the correct descriptions and prices in this online shop, all such information is subject to change and without notice.
Returns and Exchanges
- Refunds and exchanges are not available for change of mind. Please choose carefully, and check your order details before completing your purchase.
- Goods cannot be returned for a refund, this may exclude if the goods are damaged.
- If goods are damaged, contact us to discuss.
Delivery / Postage
- Handling times and postage costs apply to all orders.
- Postage and handling costs are calculated automatically at checkout. Costs are dependent on order weight, size, destination and delivery method.
- If shipping address provided is incorrect at time of order please contact us. Shipping cost is required to be paid again.
- Deliveries to postcode 4875 (for example Talbot Islands, Dauan Island, Mabulag Island, Badu Island etc) may vary from the information provided here. Please contact us for delivery information specific to your area.
- Goods are sent via Australia Post with a tracking number but do not include insurance; unless otherwise specified.
- Express mail, registered mail and insurance can be requested. Please contact us to discuss.
Delivery timesPackaging and handling times are included in the estimates below.
5-12 Business Days
2-6 Business Days
7-20 Business Days
5-12 Business Days
Times vary depending on delivery location, as well as date and time the order is placed.
Please contact us to discuss any delivery date requirements.
International ordersInternational order may incur fees, tariffs, or duties associated with international deliveries. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover any extra fees associated with their international delivery. Consider that customs clearance may effect international delivery times.
- Payment is required in full at the time of order.
- Payment methods include: All major credit/debit cards such as: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Cheque and money orders are no longer accepted as payment methods.
If you are an AIATSIS member, staff or ASP author you may be entitled to the following discounts:
- Members 20%
- Staff 40%
- Authors 40%
Please email email@example.com to receive your coupon code before placing your order. Enter the coupon code when completing your order.
We offer bulk discounts for our AIATSIS Maps of Indigenous Australia and the Little Red Yellow Black Book 4th edition. For purchases of 10 or more of the same item a 10% discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
To enquire about possible discounts and eligibility, please contact our sales specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to provide business hours contact details. Our sales specialist will contact you to discuss your query.
Please note that if an order is made using credit card, ASP cannot retroactively apply discount.
For any further assistance, please contact us directly.
Read more under the Consumer Rights and guarantees of the ACCC: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund#-no-refund-signs-and-expired-warranties